#1 Posted 13 April 2018 - 02:17 PM

Meagan
Meagan

• Members
    Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Members
  • LocationBoston,MA

I'm Meagan, glad to be here:) I'm keen on painting and you? 

hope we'll become friends very soon.

cheers 

#2 Posted 13 April 2018 - 08:25 PM

Goose
Goose

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 14,067 posts
  • Moderators
  • LocationNewcastle upon Tyne UK

Hi and welcome Meagan

You will have to post some of your pics. We love sharing our work with everyone

#3 Posted 16 April 2018 - 07:52 AM

Meagan
Meagan

• Members
    Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Members
  • LocationBoston,MA

Hi and welcome Meagan

You will have to post some of your pics. We love sharing our work with everyone

How can I pin my masterpiece's photo except for url ? 

#4 Posted 08 May 2018 - 04:50 PM

Goose
Goose

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 14,067 posts
  • Moderators
  • LocationNewcastle upon Tyne UK

Click on more reply options tab.  You can then attach a pic

#5 Posted 19 May 2018 - 05:20 PM

artym
artym

artym

• Members
    PipPipPip
  • 2,147 posts
  • Members
  • LocationHigh Wycombe, Buckinghamshire

I haven't been on here for many many months,but another forum I am involved with and very good I don't appear to be able to access at the moment, so thought I would pop in and say "Hello".....and find out what others are working on at the moment....I make greeting cards and sometimes go mad on quilting and patchwork for a while......painting flowers and rough seas are a passion of mine. and anything else I can think of...did run a crochet group for a while and taught a lady who is in her late 80's the basic stitches...she so wanted to make her first great grandson a pram blanket, so with basic stitches and help from  yours truly she achieved her aim...she had a struggle with arthritic fingers, but that did not deter her...she did a good job..others in the group made various items.....toilet roll holders, table mats etc....and one made a hat, so it was worthwhile...I had to stop after heart issues slowed me down rather,but still try new things when energy allows....at 82 not doing too badly, so keep busy most of the time.......I look forward to seeing what others are doing on here......

..Smile, then everyone will wonder what you have been up to...... :wub: :rolleyes: ;) :) :huh: ........

#6 Posted 22 September 2018 - 02:12 PM

artym
artym

artym

• Members
    PipPipPip
  • 2,147 posts
  • Members
  • LocationHigh Wycombe, Buckinghamshire

well, just popped in after again many months and the heatwave summer...several months older and possibly wiser, but doubt it...I see other names I recognize from the past...so will be interesting to browse around and see what folk are making for Halloween and Christmas....so "Hello" again.............ArtyM

..Smile, then everyone will wonder what you have been up to...... :wub: :rolleyes: ;) :) :huh: ........

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users