Crafts Beautiful Magazine

- - - - -

Are Eco Friendly Crafts Important to you?

4 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

#1 Posted 29 January 2018 - 05:48 PM

smjjam
smjjam

• Members
    Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Members

Hi Everyone :)

I'm new here and I look forward to getting to know you all!

I have a question for y'all regarding eco friendly, sustainable crafts - are they important to you? Do you actively seek out eco friendly materials for your projects, or is it something that's not really on your radar? And are you (or your customers if you sell what you make) interested to know where your materials come from and are you more likely to buy them if they are environmentally conscious? 

The reason I'm asking is that I'm considering making a new jewellery range for my shop made entirely from eco friendly, sustainable materials. I just wondered if anyone has any experience in this field and if its worth me going ahead and dishing out on more parts!

Thanks in advance :)

Scarlett

#2 Posted 31 January 2018 - 09:18 PM

Goose
Goose

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 14,066 posts
  • Moderators
  • LocationNewcastle upon Tyne UK

Its not something i have any thoughts on either way but im sure there will be people who will love the idea

#3 Posted 01 February 2018 - 02:54 PM

heyholetsgo
heyholetsgo

• Members
    Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Members

Of course, I always respect a company who take the environment into account when manufacturing and shipping items. We have to think about this more, as it's crazy not to consider the huge effects we make to our planet.

#4 Posted 03 February 2018 - 04:54 PM

Bigbunniesuk
Bigbunniesuk

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 9,204 posts
  • Moderators
  • LocationBedfordshire

Interesting question Scarlett.  If you promote them well it might make the customer choose one item over another similar item that isn't eco friendly

#5 Posted 13 February 2018 - 11:11 AM

Goose
Goose

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 14,066 posts
  • Moderators
  • LocationNewcastle upon Tyne UK

PM to Chester about Setkapr

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users