• Please log in to reply

#1 Posted 26 September 2017 - 02:21 AM

HappyGoth
HappyGoth

• Members
    Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Members
I have recently returned to card making after more than 2 decades away! Things have changed so much what with the rise of the internet! Gone are the days of trawling the classifieds and adverts in only a few craft magazines which were published back then.

Anyway, back then I had some silver and gold stickers to put on the back of the cards I made saying 'Made especially for you by Jacqui'. I now want some more of these stickers as my partner has joined me and would like his own stickers! I have done a pretty good search online but I don't seem to be able to find similar stickers that don't cost the earth! The originals were on a roll, silver and gold with black writing. If I remember rightly you could choose the font from about choice of half a dozen. I can't remember the name of the company unfortunately, but I would be very grateful if someone could recommend somewhere with reasonable prices.

Many thanks

#2 Posted 30 September 2017 - 10:40 AM

Bigbunniesuk
Bigbunniesuk

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 9,202 posts
  • Moderators
  • LocationBedfordshire

Hi and welcome to the forum.  Have you considered printing your own labels?  You can buy sheets of them and download the grid template then just design them in Word.

#3 Posted 03 October 2017 - 11:39 PM

HappyGoth
HappyGoth

• Members
    Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Members
That's a great idea Bigbunniesuk. I'll have a trawl and see if I can get the stickers I want. Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users