The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Serendipity2

Sunday

It's a lovely sunny day here, and it even feels warmish, as there is no wind. We went for a lovely walk this morning, then out for lunch to our local Mexican Restaurant, they do delicious Burrito's with sour cream and guacamole. Washed down with a glass of cold white wine. Was yummy. 😄

Eliza - Glad your aunt's ok. Hope your shoulder pain has eased too. 😊

Liz - Sounds like lots of floor mopping with 12 big muddy paws around. Hope the weather brightens up for you.....and the dogs! 🶠🶠ðŸ¶

I'm going to carry on lounging this afternoon.....with my knitting of course.

Take Care All. x😀

Edited by Serendipity2

Evening all crafty friends

Tracey your day does sound perfect, wish I was still able to go for a walk

Eliza your family is right aunt not seriously hurt,she will probably have slept most of the day. I hope your shoulder recovers quickly

I have another knee quilt cut ready for the machine, a job for tomorrow maybe, my arm is swollen and red where I have pins and plates in the elbow think I have been overdoing the sewing

Raining here tonight thank goodness I have laminate through out the house, dogs are messy, thank goodness one dog goes home tomorrow evening

Catch you all tomorrow

All those muddy paws Liz.. maybe you need to ease off the sewing a few days..a while ago I had problem with my shoulder and back and was seeing doctor for general checkup..he asked me what I'd been doing to my shoulder..I said a bit of sewing - he looked at me shook his head and said well do a ''bit'' less.

I now agree everyone was right I shouldn't feel guilty not going to visit my aunt, we will visit in a few days when I feel better.

Sorry can't think what everyone has said..guess I'm tired.

Night all