The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Eliza28

Thursday

Just lost a post..caught wrong button...grrrr

Not much to say today. .no crafting done yesterday.not sure why as I planned to.. today things to do that will get in the way as well. .not good .

Strange weather..had a real snow fall yesterday evening. .massive soft flakes and went on a while. ..can see the Maypole dancers in wellies and wooly hats instead of summer dresses.. when I was 5 we used to dance around on May 1st..my dad actually made the Maypole.. health an safety took it out of use in later years as 4 children had to sit on base to hold it steady while the others danced around..wonder we "just after the war" babies grew up.. cots recycled with paint containing lead..lack of heath and safety in all things...

I also want to say Liz you never mentioned what you do which is lots of brilliant things..we are a talented bunch ..fun inspiring each other. .although think I may wait for next sale to buy fabric to embroder for cushion..will use bits I painted eventually just not on the cushion. .still not happy enough with them to spend hours eembroidering .

Have a good day

News flash..bank holiday special. .30% off fabric i want for my cushion. Is that right though.. been 40% off for weeks..back to full price on Monday so they can advertise 30% off bank holiday special. .still not complaing I'll get my fabric. Does seem a bit naughty.

Morning ladies ,it is very funny weather at the mo would be nice to get a heat wave rather then rain and snow.Eliza hope you get your fabric.:-).hoping some of my ebay stuff might come today I hope so as I made a cheesecake and boneffee pie yesterday and there is I high risk due to boredom I will stuff my face which I don't want to as I am trying to lose weight lol .perhaps I will have a look online and try and get some inspirations .got my yoga and meditation class later it's such a fabulous class and makes you feel great and refreshed,it is very good for depression it's made so my difference to my oldest with her anxiety .i am going pop off now and see what I can do and I will try and avoid my fridge lol.have fun xx

Afternoon all. I've had a lovely morning with Sophie - she climbed into my bed with 10 various dolls and teddies and I've lost count of the number of times we sang 11 in the bed and the little one said.  

Every time one fell out she climbed over and pushed one out on to floor  - hope this isn't cruelty to soft toys  :lol:

More hooky this afternoon as Sophie off to nursery and DH is putting beading around wooden floor he lay yesterday.

We had rain through the night and a sharp frost this morning - all cleared away now but very cold outside heating on  :)

Eliza bit naughty putting price of fabric up just so they can offer a discount for holiday monday - still you will get it at a good price rather than full price

Lisa hope your crafty goods arrive can't have you eating all that sweetness can we 

Keep warm and enjoy your day

Take care BBL

Lisa I eat when I'm bored..also trying to lose weight..just switched TV on and Loose Women..Lisa Riley of Yorkshire soap fame on..she's lost 8 stone... missed how she managed it but gone from size 30 to size 16...

Not had chance to go for my fabric today..had to food shop and this afternoon visit my aunt..think I need to convince hubby we need a trip out tomorrow. .somewhere with a certain shop.

Certainly is strange weather. .snowflakes were biggest I've seen for ages last night.

Tomorrow it's Tour De Yorkshire. .my son has taken a days holiday as it's whizzing through his village.. the children are being allowed out of school if parents collect them so they can watch and in the afternoon they go back to school for The Tour De School?

Time to go visit my aunt. BBL

Hi ladies

Hope you get that fabric Eliza, now you know why they put price back up

Denise Sophie is at a great age every day will be a good one

You are so lucky to see her so often

Lisa I too am waiting on deliveries, maybe tomorrow, one item was due 25th, it's so annoying

Off to take niamh to dancing pop back later