The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Eliza28

Wednesday

Sunny but cold just now..weird weather..can see black clouds heading this way.

We are at home today..this afternoon my cousin is coming her first visit here for weeks so a good sign she feels up to it..she is a third of the way into radiotherapy today.

I'm planning on doing a few jobs and a bit of sewing..a summer top from fabric I had..I will also work on "the" cushion panel..fabric painting now prior to applique then ? well not sure but I'm determined to do at least one cushion ..I will not be defeated..may say different later.

Hope you all have a crafty day

Beautiful design ELISA, love the painted bird, you are so inspiring, I am half way through painting a fairy on a pebble from a Somerset beach. Will post it when finished hopefully later today. Going food shopping in a minute, then watching snooker., when we get back.

Lovely and sunny but chilly we had sleet and hailstones yesterday, what a contrast. Anyway must go, have a crafty day. Linda x

Morning :)

Anyone remember the film Groundhog Day with Bill Murray?  Well my life feels a bit like that right now.  I tidy up until I go to work and POOF in the morning everything has reset itself and the place is just as big a mess as the previous morning :o :blink:

Anyhow... Today I will mostly be doing HW :ph34r: On a nice note at work yesterday we had loads of post in with the queen's 90th birthday stamps on them so I saved some for the girls for their stamp collecting.  Oh and I've been invited to a hen party in June!  Feels good to have work mates again :D

Eliza I love your design too - very artistic!

Linda you've inspired me - next time we take the girls to the beach I'll have to get them to collect some pebbles and they can paint them too.  Not sure when we're next going though as we're not as close to the coast as we were in Ireland.

Have a good day folks x

Edited by Su2ie

Good morning ladies, had intended to catch up with you al this morning but I am full of cold & need to make a hot drink & then go back to bed. DH had it & passed it on to me, very kind of him!! Hop everyone else is OK. Hope the lady having the radiotherapy gets better soon. Bye for now, Bluebell

Hope the cold soon clears stitchy.

Glad your happy at work Suzie. . Now the groundhog day.. think other name is kids!

Painted pebbbles.. saw some yesterday..6 painted and in a deep frame..looked really good.

Edited by Eliza28