The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
sillyewe

Bridal Hair Vine - Bead Help

Hello

I have made some beaded crafts for myself in the past and I would like to use my wires etc. and have a shot at making a bridal hair vine or comb for my wedding later this year.  I have seen a lot of gorgeous photos of hair vines on the internet with lovely little mother of pearl and glass flowers which look to be threaded/twisted into the design.  However I cant find these anywhere to purchase - can anyone help me out and point me in the right direction?

Many thanks  :)

Hello - sorry I took so long to reply.  It has taken me some time to figure out how to upload photos from my mobile phone!!  :huh:

Please see photos attached.  I have found these on Etsy but they come from far flung places.  Really would prefer to purchase from a more local seller.

post-492682-0-00376500-1456832506_thumb.jpg

post-492682-0-60884400-1456832506_thumb.jpg

post-492682-0-89783200-1456832506_thumb.jpg

Try looking on Eb*y there is lots. Some are from China but postage is free and don't usually take too long to get here.

I often buy from China, quality is good and especially with free postage

Maintenance: our maintenance recommendation is to wash and de-tangle the hair with a silicone-free conditioner at least once a week and use a water and conditioner mix to freshen up the curls daily/every other day.