The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Cecilia48

Craft supplies given away

Hello !

We are clearing our house where we leave for 30 years, and I have lots of craft supplies to give away like : picture frames, craft books, DVDs and videos, CDs (Joanna Sheen), terracotta pots, baskets, material (Liberty print), wallpaper, silica gel, lace curtains (clean !), ribbons, cards, florist foam, colour paper etc... Perhaps enough to fill 2 or 3 tea chest (also given away). Only condition : you collect from Wimbledon (London SW19 7HN). 

Regards

Perhaps you could try local craft groups such as schools or after school clubs, churches may have craft groups, local scouts, guides or brownie groups.

Hope you find a good home for all your goodies

I have a friend in the High Wycombe area looking for a second hnd Big Boss die cutting machine with cutting plates. As she flips from one craft to another she has decided after borrowing mine for far too long that she would like to start making cards more seriously.....however if anyone has one for sale in the High Wycombe area am sure she would pay something and could arrange to have it collected. If anyone has one for sale,let me know with address by pm and I will forward details to her....<br /><br />