The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
TheTinMan

Hello everyone and a quick question

Hi everybody,

I was recently inspired to buy some magnetic spice tins after seeing some really nice pictures of some on Pinterest. Unfortunately if you're after this sort of thing there is pretty much nothing decent available to buy in the UK so I decided to make my own.
As I had to buy everything in bulk, I had an awful lot of materials left over - tins, magnets etc. and so out of curiosity I've now started to sell my remaining tins online to see if anyone else out there wants them.

So you're probably wondering what this has to do with crafting. I realised that while the tins are great for herbs and spices, a lot of people already have spice racks! I am wondering if these tins could be perfect for people that are really into crafting as they are the ideal size to hold all manner of crafty bits and pieces and they can be stored really nicely.

I was hoping that somebody here might be able to give me some advice on where they think might be a good place to try and sell these.

Would somebody be able to point me in the right direction?

Thanks for your help.
TheTinMan

post-487454-0-24640700-1435183539_thumb.jpg    post-487454-0-40931100-1435183538_thumb.jpg

Edited by TheTinMan

Hi Aisles,

Thanks for the reply. I have them on eBay at the moment but they aren't selling very well.

I make them myself in that I cut the foam circles that go on the back and punch out the holes for the magnets (pictured).

I never even thought of Folksy. Thank you for the suggestion. Are there any fees to set up a shop on there?

post-487454-0-41105500-1435226924_thumb.jpg