The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
magpiesdelights

April Swaps Cards, Bookmark & All crafts. To be with me by 30th

Hi Crafty Friends x  Hope you are all well and crafting away?  :D   Maybe with spring as inspiration for all of us we will start to use pretty colours more and more to brighten all of out days x  I can't believe it's April already....scary lol xxx

I have had trouble thinking about what swaps to choose and also which subjects to base them on so I hope you will excuse me if they are predictable or anything like that lol 

1)  Card Swap......  I would like you to make a Girly card with Some Blue on it somewhere.....A flower, paper anything you like x  I thought Blue would be fun as it is too often associated with Mens cards, but looks gorgeous on Girly ones as well xxx 

2)  Bookmark Swap......I like doing this swap as everybody can join in with crochet, knitted, papercraft, beaded or any other form of bookmark   :)   The theme is Flowers x

3)  All Craft's Swap......I would like you be able to make what you like for this swap with no exact theme other than I would like your make to be able to be given to a Woman as a gift .....but I really am happy for you to make pretty much whatever you would like from whatever you wish to use xxx I thought it would be nice to not set too many rules and let your creativity flow   :lol: 

Please remember that you are more than welcome to join in one, two or all three swaps   ;) 

Please enclose a Stamped self addressed envelope for your return swaps........  You are more welcome to join in if you are from abroad, but please send an Self addressed envelope and enclose a few crafty bits in with your swap in return for me paying for your return postage xxx If you do not have my address please send me a PM and I will send it to you x 

I hope lots of you will join in the swaps with me and we can all have some fun together   :D  I have given until the end of the month to get the swaps to me so hopefully more people will have time to join in and you can sign up at any time as long as you can get your makes to me by 30th x  

1)  Card swap

Magpiesdelights

Fenicia........received with rak thanks x

Maritrez.....received with rak thanks x

2) Bookmark swap

Magpiesdelights

Fenicia.....received with rak thanks x

3) All Craft's swap

Magpiesdelights

Fenicia.....received with rak thanks x

Stakreem...received with rak thanks x

So who will be first to join in and come and play???     :lol:  (((((HUGS)))))) to you all x