The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
pinkbubble

Hello to old and new members

I just want to say hi to you all. I hope you are all keeping well and I am looking forward to having a browse around and chatting where I can.

I have just spent the last hour deleting several hundred messages from my inbox here. I didn't even realise it held that much. So in case anyone tried to send me a message through the forum, I am sorry it is now empty.

About me? well I have not been around here for ages. Mostly due to health issues and so many other things going on since my daughter was born a few years ago. Too many long stories so i will spare you all the details, but I can't believe she is about to start kindy! I might actually get some free time to do some crafting and blogging.

I started proper quilting last year as a treat for myself and also so I could give heirloom quality quilts to my family to cherish. I will post some photos shortly in sewing.

I haven't made too many cards as I went through a stage of making so many and not enough people to give them too.

I have also been learning to preserve foods to eat later. For Christmas the last 2 years we have given homemade preserves of jam, bread and butter pickles and brandy cherries. Everyone looks forward to them and the jars seem to make their way back to me for refilling!

I am off to browse now and hope you are not all snowed in. We are having very hot weather here in Australia and have had several bushfires near us recently.

Hugs

Karryn

Xx

Edited by pinkbubble