The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Su2ie

Feet Up Friday

Morning all :)

Definitely a feet up Friday for me! Slept terribly last night due to the aches and pains from my tumble. DF said to rest today if I can but honestly I can't sit here with a carpet covered in bits and cat hairs so will have to vacuum first :lol: certainly have plenty of crafting I can do although my right wrist and Palm are painful. I'm sure I'll manage though ;)

Hope everyone has a good day :P x

Su2ie I hope your aches dont last to long , you scared me to death when I read about your tumble

I am lying low also my antibiotics have made me feel yuk, cough much better though

I have been spending my time crafting these last few days , not been out as weather terrible so much rain and still raining,

hope you all have a nice day and that the sun is shining somewhere

:( Its a horrible day in Blackpool ,dull and rainy I may do a bit of packing for my Tinsel and Turkey in Whitby next week, I love Shearing breaks and its nicer for Keith, he can sit and relax instead of driving , plenty of warm clothes and take my heat pad I think.

Oh Su2ie hope you are better soon.

Oh Liz I hope you feel better soon.

The joys of winter. Keep cosy and warm if you can.

Edited by Opalshards

Morning all...grey here...cold here...I'm still in bed..got up..had a shower and washed my hair then had to be picked up off the floor..not sure how I got there. .hubby phone doctor who has just been to see me..seems infection in my lung..told me to rest. .he has arranged for home visit from district nurse.to assess over weekend. ..what next

Still cosy in bed..lookin over hills and think I'm in best place..hubby in panic as we have steak for tea..he can't cook steak..don't think I'll want to eat anyway. .stick it in freezer I said. .oh woe is him....

Just got..how do I freeze it..bless

Hope everyone is improving health wise.. whAt are you all crafting...

Afternoon :)

CN and Eliza you are both suffering! Eliza hope you don't wait too long for your home visit - wish you both a speedy recovery:) I can certainly vouch for falling down being horrible...

June is it long until your turkey and tinsel?

Bored here. Can't settle to crafting or writing/editing as my concentration is shot and Alex keeps diving over me and hitting my sore knees on purpose. What makes 3 year olds so cruel when they know your sore?

Maybe another cuppa is in order?

Speak later x

Oh dear eliza, maybe you needed antibiotics sooner, hope you recover soon

can you craft in bed, knitting maybe or just sleep, I slept most of the day yesterday.

away to have a cuppa and stay warm, hope everyone is cosy

su2ie hope your sore knees get sympathy from alex soon