The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
magpiesdelights

November Swaps...To be with me by 30th November xxx

Hi My Gorgeous lovelies x  Hope you are all well and crafting away ready for Silly season as I lovingly refer to Christmas hehehe

I have had trouble thinking about what swaps to choose and also which subjects to base them on so I hope you will excuse me if they are predictable or anything like that lol 

1)  Card Swap......  I would like you to make a card with the obvious theme of Christmas, but with a comtemporary/modern twist colour wise.  So colour pallets of pearly whites, silver, blues, pinks or brights or anything else you can think of that would be different colours to use for a Christmas card xxx

2) Bookmark Swap......With the theme of ICY ready for us to read our Christmas gift books with, mark pages in our new pattern books and more.  Please remember you can join in with crochet, knitted, papercraft, beaded or any other form of bookmark  :) 

3)  All Craft's Swap......I would like to leave an open theme for this swap....maybe an idea to base the swap on something you would like to receive as a gift if you would rather have a theme.....but I really am happy for you to make whatever you would like from whatever you wish to use xxx I thought it would be nice to not set any rules and let your creativity flow  :lol: 

Please remember that you are more than welcome to join in one, two or all three swaps  ;) 

Please enclose a Stamped self addressed envelope for your return swaps........  You are more welcome to join in if you are from abroad, but please send an Self addressed envelope and enclose a few crafty bits in with your swap in return for me paying for your return postage xxx If you do not have my address please send me a PM and I will send it to you x 

I hope lots of you will join in the swaps with me and we can all have some fun together  :D  I have given until the end of the month to get the swaps to me so hopefully more people will have time to join in x   I will be able to be much better at posting pictures of your makes and thanks now I am used to our new laptop friend and can actually get onto the internet  :lol: 

1)  Card swap

Magpiesdelights

Crafty Nannie...........Received with rak, thanks xxx

Maritrez............Received with rak, thanks xxx

BigbunniesUK..........Received with rak, thanks xxx

2) Bookmark swap

Magpiesdelights

Opalshards...Received with extra bookmarks for everybody x

Maritrez...........Received with rak, thanks xxx

BigbunniesUK..Received with rak, thanks xxx

3) All Craft's swap

Magpiesdelights

Crafty Nannie...........Received with rak, thanks xxx

Opalshards...Received with extra bookmarks for everybody x

Maritrez....Received with rak, thanks xxx

So who will be first to join in and come and play???    :lol:  (((((HUGS)))))) to you all x

Thanks for joining in CN  :)

I have added you to the swaps you asked for xxx  

I noticed there wasn't a host for this month and I am more than happy to step in and I enjoy hosting so people can play along  ;)

Fingers crossed some more people will join us and play along x

Sorry, but as I'm to busy making other stuff I can't join this months swap :( I still have to maken all the gift form my friends and, +30 cards, cat-ears & -tails, and a lot more.

No problem at all Natalie/Fenicia xxx  You don't have to join in all the swaps every month, only when it suits you ;-)

Your projects all sound very interesting and like you are going to be crafting like crazy x  Hope we get to see pictures of your creations....especially the Cat ears and tails, as I am a very big Cat person xxx