The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
love2knit4meboys

Manic Monday

Buongiorno

This morning is back to school day :) 10mins to spare before we walk to school (15-20 min walk)

Having my first morning cappuccino and biscotti.

Today consists of what I was supposed to do yesterday. HW!!! Then preparing dinner for later then knitting. I'm quite enjoying this make as I've never cabled before :)

Hope you all have lovely days.

Not manic here...I do remember those mornings. ..I'm still not dressed as sat in craft room working out what I can do with a stash of fancy wools...scarfs shout out so thats what I've started..all picked up really cheap over the years...one lot is the ribbon yarn ...knit into top thread but I just don't like doing it so working out a way of crocheting it using 4ply to help..it seems to be working.....my daughter said why do you look at patterns you never follow them..think it goes back to when I did a design course many many years ago (40) shh....

I also like cable...used to do loads of it..one Christmas I made everyone an aran jumper/cardigan. .have to admit I wouldn't have the patience these days..have done some on things for grandchildren. ..

Right better face the day...OH off for eye test and I'm going as well as a few nice shops near.

Hope you all get crafty time....

Morning all. Busy getting HW done as I am off out for lunch with my 2 friends.  Weather ok at the moment but looking ify for this afternoon.

Hope you all have a super day

Take care

hello everyone ,been out to visit doctor this morning then stopped for coffee

now its  re load the washing machine a cuppa and  then me time

eliza can I get any tips from you on needle felting , maybe I was being unrealistic

aiming for purses ,but the idea just popped into my head, im not much for sensibility and caution

I get an idea and run before I can walk

, have a nice lunch goose and lovetoknit4meboys don't overdo the hw

Afternoon ladies. Had a lovely lunch with my friends - jacket potato with tuna mayonaise and side salad washed down with half a lager.

We sat outside as it was a lovely day and just as we were about to leave it was trying to rain so good timing.

CN once you do the felting you can cut out a purse shape there's a few free patterns around.

After eating all my banana cake at the week-end DIL has made one and sent me a piece to go with my cuppa. She said she hasn't weighed anything just used what she thought - watch this space and I'll let you know how it tastes.

DH will be home soon so off to have a look round and then put the kettle on. BBL