The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Jecelyn Latimer

Your fave project from last issue was...

May issue poll  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Your fave project from last issue was...

• Patchwork cushion
    • Quilled birds
    • Darling ragdoll
    • Butterfly mobile

Hello everyone, 

I can't believe we've just had our May issue goes on sale; something that I've learnt since joining CB is that time flies fast, much faster than I would have thought! 

I love all of the beautiful spring and wedding-themed makes in this issue, but tell me, what project did you like best? 

Jec x

Edited by Jecelyn Latimer

I have a subscription to Crafts Beautiful, an annual Christmas Gift from my daughter, and very nice and appeciated too.... so many things I like in the magzine, difficult to find a favourite, but I invariably find wwith the "freebies" that come with each magazine, when I see the issue in the shops there are more bits and pieces than come with the subscription copy through the postbox...e.g. this May issue for example had the butterfly and paper and some felt, but in the shops added to that was, I saw today braiding on a card...is it usual for the subscribed copies to be fewer? (Just an observation I have made).

Hello artym!

Sometimes we have offers with a particular supermarket or shop i.e. Tesco will offer an extra free gift on top of the usual gift - but this doesn't happen every month.

I hope that explains it :)

Rosie :)