#1 Posted 10 August 2013 - 02:57 PM

dquelhas
dquelhas

• Members
    Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Members
Hi All,

I'm having problems cutting a very simple popup card with Craft Robo.

I've redrawn this http://baudandbui.fr...load/cubino.pdf on Inkscape to be able to print it directly to Craft Robo (PDF attached, SVG doesn't seem to be allowed).

I go to the printing setting, thee the blue lines to be "Solid Cut Line" and the red and green lines to be "Dashed Line".

These are my printing settings:

printSettings1.png

printSettings2.png

When it starts cutting, the Solid Cut Lines are misaligned on the corners and the Dashed lines are completely misaligned with the Solid Cut Lines!

dashedLines.jpg

solidLines.JPG

Please help!!

Attached Files

#2 Posted 10 August 2013 - 03:07 PM

Goose
Goose

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 14,066 posts
  • Moderators
  • LocationNewcastle upon Tyne UK

Sorry I can't help but hopefully someone with a craft robo will come along and be able to advise you

#3 Posted 11 August 2013 - 10:36 AM

Glynisrose
Glynisrose

Advanced Member

• Members
    PipPipPip
  • 102 posts
  • Members

Try zetaboard's silhouette plus forum, someone is bound to know the answer there!!

#4 Posted 11 August 2013 - 06:42 PM

Bigbunniesuk
Bigbunniesuk

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 9,204 posts
  • Moderators
  • LocationBedfordshire

Looks to me like the dashed lines are offset as they are out by the same amount everywhere.  I'm not near my Robo to be able to look for where that is set I'm afraid, but if you look in the help file for Offset you should be able to change this back to zero

#5 Posted 14 August 2013 - 08:36 AM

dquelhas
dquelhas

• Members
    Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Members

Looks to me like the dashed lines are offset as they are out by the same amount everywhere.  I'm not near my Robo to be able to look for where that is set I'm afraid, but if you look in the help file for Offset you should be able to change this back to zero

Hi Bigbunniesuk,

If you could help me, it would be great! I can't find any offset settings on the craftrobo prinitng driver. I searched the help file, but it only talks about offsetting shapes in CraftRobo's design software. Can you check your Robo and let me know how to do it? Please? :)

#6 Posted 14 August 2013 - 08:37 AM

dquelhas
dquelhas

• Members
    Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Members

Try zetaboard's silhouette plus forum, someone is bound to know the answer there!!

Hi Glynisrose,

many thanks for the suggestion, I just opened a thread there. Hopefully someone will be able to help me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users