The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
mom4nurse

Pattern Help

I want to download the Penny stylish jumper dress but the web page keeps saying error and it won't take me to the page to download it. Can anyone help me get this pattern. I have the yarn and I really want to make this dress. Is the new web site giving anyone else trouble with it.? If anyone can help or offer any suggestions that would be great.

Hi and welcome to the forum. Not sure how you tried to download pattern but try this.

Go to home page of this forum and scroll to bottom. Click on Lets Knit Mag. Log in with same name and password as this forum then click on free patterns tab. Then click on the pattern you want and download it. Any problems let me know

It will not let me login. I have tried 3 different ways. It keeps saying error on page and the hourglass just keeps going and going. But it will let click on the other things like forum, patterns, subscriptions, etc. It is very strange.

Hi there!

We have been having some teething problems with the website since we launched a couple of weeks ago, and unfortunately logging in has been one of the tricky parts! I have emailed our web team about your problem and I will let you know as soon as they get back to me.

Hopefully we will be able to sort it out for you! Have you tried registering on the site again separately?

Amy

Editorial Assistant