The Best Crafts Forums in the UK

Sorry, just found your queries re the odd things happening from messages I put on here....I have placed a couple of on line orders recently, but wouldn't have thought they would interfere with the computer...one to Sizzix for a die cut and one to Cotton Patch.....both reputable companies...I did download some quilting patterns, but have done that several times over past few months and all ok...The only other thing I have used is the Crafters Companion disc that came with the August CB mag. but only printed off a few things and that was fine...Have checked the security on my computer and all seems to be in order. No new software or plugins.....I will double check all the security and set it to run through everything...If the issue  still continues I will arrange for my son-in-law to take my computer and check everything (he is my chief computer advisor).....In the meantime I will go through everything I can think of check the things I feel comfortable doing myself......thanks for your advice......I must say I do seem to have more than usual adverts popping up on screen (which I ignore)...so thanks for your suggestions....Mary

On my posting at top of all your replies the words "from home" were highlighted in orange and double underlined too....didn't click on it though....I see that it hasn't appeared on this message...so behaving itself at the moment.......thanks for all your advice....Mary

I wanted to say I loved the Mag as well, although I felt a little bit like a child who is allowed to walk past the candy shop window, but not allowed in when it came to the CD. It looked so lovely, but I am on a Mac, and we only have Macs in the house and it wasn't Mac compatible. Never mind - I sent it to a crafty pen pal of mine in Spain who never gets access to any of our lovely magazines and she is so thrilled with it, so it has gone to very good use.

Mary, I do hope you get things sorted out. I definitely seems like something on your computer, as I don't have any links at all.