artym
artym

artym

• Members
    PipPipPip
  • 2,147 posts
  • Members
  • LocationHigh Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Decided the other day to make a batch of cards by first putting insert paper in the middle of a dozen cards, then decided to put the die cut patterns on the whole batch etc. and so on, then finally all the peel off stickers.....I feel though that working in this way loses the impact of "a special card" and something is lost in the process.....I don't think I shall work in this way again....probably would have been ok when I was selling them, but now just wanted to make a few to put in my "instant"box in case I need one at the last minute etc...however, I have taken a photo which hopefully will come out on here to show you I have been going a bit mad with my die cutting machine in the process....

..Smile, then everyone will wonder what you have been up to...... :wub: :rolleyes: ;) :) :huh: ........

#2 Posted 07 March 2013 - 11:58 AM

artym
artym

artym

• Members
    PipPipPip
  • 2,147 posts
  • Members
Whoops...I put this in the wrong place...sorry......Mary

..Smile, then everyone will wonder what you have been up to...... :wub: :rolleyes: ;) :) :huh: ........

#3 Posted 07 March 2013 - 01:42 PM

Bobsie
Bobsie

Advanced Member

• Members
    PipPipPip
  • 2,754 posts
  • Members
You have been a very busy bunny! Lovely cards Mary.

#4 Posted 07 March 2013 - 02:08 PM

Ruby-Amethyst
Ruby-Amethyst

Advanced Member

• Members
    PipPipPip
  • 3,404 posts
  • Members
Gorgeous lot of cards you've done :) I love that pink birdcage paper.

#5 Posted 07 March 2013 - 02:52 PM

artym
artym

artym

• Members
    PipPipPip
  • 2,147 posts
  • Members
Oh, the pink birdcage paper came from the insert papers from CB magazine...I have a whole boxful of those sort of papers now from CB mag...I used to photocopy them, but cannot keep up with using them...Lovely to have though.

#6 Posted 07 March 2013 - 03:53 PM

Ruby-Amethyst
Ruby-Amethyst

Advanced Member

• Members
    PipPipPip
  • 3,404 posts
  • Members
I did wonder if they were to do with CB as it looks very much like one from a recent issue of LMC only that had a blue background. They make such pretty papers don't they.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users