The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Su2ie

Wednesday already?

Wow half way through the week already!

Morning everyone :-)

Well I went to knitty club last night and it was 25 mins before someone else turned up! The two of us (plus her young daughter who is so lovely) had a lovely time though.

Anyway today it's HW (including taking some stuff out to the shed that's junking up the kitchen) and I've got to pop out to the shops too. Not sure when I'm going to get any crochet done and I do need to get on with my Christmas Bauble collection :lol:

Have a good day everyone and hope anyone who is under the weather is feeling better too :)

A Sunny Good Morning Ladies.

Well it's sunny here at the moent anyway! A beautiful Autumnal day...Blue sky and sunshine. :-)

Su2ie - Am glad you enjoyed knitty club. :) Hope you find some time for your crochet today too.

I've got a boring morning planned...just HW...but hey ho...it has to be done. :bug:

And then this afternoon I'm doing my voluntary work at my local Marie Curie shop. :-)

Think I'll do the HW at full turbo speed!!!

More knitty time for me then. :lol: :lol:

Have a great day everyone.

Take care.

Go morning and it is a good one here in Notts - at 5am the rain was lashing down but now the sun is out (showing up all the places I haven't dusted properly) and quite warm for October. Apparently it is supposed to be warmer and sunny all next week.

Suzie have a good day doing HW, I need to have a god clear out of stuff we have accumulated over the years. Although after Tony died the neighbours thought I was moving as we made so man trips to the tip and charity shops with the things he had put on one side in case they were needed. Dan (son in law) cleared the attic out finding Christmas decorations going back from 28 years ago when we moved here and were going to get rid of then. There were no less than seven Christmas trees plus more boxes os baubles than a bauble shop has. He also had many toolboxes, some inherited from my dad and his dad so we kept the most useful and some of the cooper's tools which were my grandpas and the rest have gone to aid overseas who are desperate for them. I now have a fairly clear attic and an almost empty shed, plus a garage I can now put my car in.

Tracy have a good day cleaning and a good afternoon in the charity shop.

I'm not doing much today, I want to finish the baby cardi and knit a hat and mitts to match. I might go through my wardrobe to see what need to go, I have lost two stone since March and everything is to big for me, some things I can get away with but trousers that fall down are not.

Have a good day one and all whatever you are doing.

Tracey I could do with turbo speed too!

Suzy sounds like you've already done a lot of sorting out. Sounds like you could do with a clothes shopping trip too :)

Well as soon as I started to take stuff to the shed it started to rain :roll: It's so grey and dark here I need all the lights on indoors to see. On the plus side you don't notice the dust :lol: Anyway I'm sorting the kitchen/dining room. Can't touch DF's stuff though as he moans he can't find it afterwards but with his mum visiting in just over a weeks time it has to be done. The old cooker is still in the dining room after 4 months! I can't move that on my own. It's just so frustrating! :ahhh: I guess I'd better go before I blow a gasket :lol:

Su2ie - My HW's done now...Well....Or rather, that's all I'm in the mood for doing!!! :lol:

Am sending some turbo speed your way!!! :-)

Suzy - Sounds like you're getting through loads of sorting and clearing. Hope you get your

baby cardi finished today. :-)

Lol Tracey I know where you're coming from. I've done enough for now and will do some later once Ellie is back and homework is done. Just going to sit down for 20 minutes while Alex plays.

We got soaked going shopping. It had to be done *puts hand to head dramatically* because one of the things I bought was my birthday pressie :cheese: It's not until next month but I'd seen a new camera half price and told DF about it so he reserved it, gave me the money and I've picked it up. My old camera is 8 years old now and starting to get unreliable as in opening and closing constantly, giving false battery readings and giving strange pink hues on some pictures! It's done well though :)

Right wonder if I can get a bit of hooky in whilst Alex plays with Peppa Pig?