The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Dani89

Party Thursday

Morning

Lovely here for a change, freezing but clear.

Abi has a birthday party to go to in Llantwit later so i will somehow trying to get her from the house onto a bus and then a train to get there in a party dress. I might put her dress in my bag and then get her changed on the train.Before we go though i have to finish a crochet dinosaur for the birthday boy, just two legs and sewing up to do so will do that now while Abi watches Alice in Wonderland and does some colouring. It will be good to see my friend we were pregnant the same time with our firsts and now we are both pregnant again her with her third though.

The braxton hicks have eased a lot until my mum rings me that is, think my body is trying to tell she is the stress.

Have a good day ladies

Morning ladies. I'm a bit late today but all my HW and shopping are done so now its time for a cuppa and read of the paper.

Dana enjoy meeting up with your friend are your babies due at the same time? Take it easy today.

Hope everyone enjoys this autumn day. Take care

Morning :)

Popped to town after I dropped off Ellie. There were reports of wool in Aldi so I went there but I wasn't keen on the colours. I did pick up a great book on sewing stitches though :-) Alex is now having a nap having fallen asleep in the car. Oh and I've just taken a strong painkiller too as my head feels like it's being kicked in on the right again... :roll: Started a sock on my loom last night too. As the top is emerging I can see where I've got a few of my purl stitches wrong - good job I plan on my first loom socks just being for knocking around the house in :lol:

Dana have fun with Abi at the party. And you could be right with the stress bringing on the Braxton Hicks, amazing how some people can affect you!

Goose hope you're enjoying your cuppa and read - now get your hook out too ;-P

Right going to drink my coffee and wait for the tablet to kick in :)

Wow Dana I thought it was you that was partying at first!!!

Susie there was a discussion on Radio 2 about Aldi the other day.. How lots of people shop there but are too embarrassed to say and transfer their shopping to Waitross bags!! I don't think I've ever been to one... I'm an Adsa girl myself..

Goose I wish all my HW was all done.. It's never ending here..

I have a health visitor coming this afternoon to welcome us to the area.. It's going to be interesting to see them decipher Maty's health book because its in French.. Eek I might have to do a bit of translating...

Off to do the shopping list and make sure I only buy lots of food allowed on my new eating plan!!!

Laters xxx

Lol Michelle good luck with the translation! And it's different over here with Aldi and Lidl. I remember how some people used to look down their noses at me in the uk for shopping there but it's just the norm over here. Same with Primark - it's just another clothing shop. Even my mum apologised earlier in the year because my sister bought the girls some clothes from Primark! :lol: wish we had Asda though...

I love Primark Su2ie!!!! especially for the kids cos my little darlings manage to wreck things as soon as they have them on for five minutes so at least if it's been trackie bottoms from Primark I know i've only paid about £3 for them anyway!!!!!