The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
victorialouise27

My Creations

All my new year's intentions of keeping a project list and not starting new things......

Here are all my WIPs:

A pair of child's mittens for a friend of my sister, who was entranced by the way sis's fingers kept disappearing up inside the mittens I made her for Christmas.

Surprise socks - I don't like the way these are turning out so might rip them back and do something different. Started them for a train journey to London when I needed something small to carry.

Hot water bottle cover - using the yarn I recovered from a child's aran jumper I'd started but got bored with.

Beanie hat - needed something small to take to Spain a couple of weeks ago.

Scrappy blanket - you've seen this before but its now quite a bit bigger - I took it to Spain as well as the beanie hat because I wanted something I could do if my hands were a little less than spotless.

Then there's the cowl, which I was going to take to Spain but it need a bit of tweaking with needle sizes so I've kept it here (haven't actually started it yet) and the cable jumper which is all lined up ready go to as a treat for when my spring cleaning is done :-P

Finally, I have a crochet blanket on the go, nearly finished, there's no pic of it here as it's so beautiful I want it to be a surprise!

Happy knitting everyone

Victoria x

Hi Victoria

Well you have got a lot on the go...

They look lovely and I'm sure they will be fantastic when completed..

I personally can't concentrate if I have more than 2 WIPs.. I only have 2 if I have a big project on the go and do something quick and simple to break up the big project. I find if I start something else I loose interest in my WIPs and don't want to go back to them and I'm a completer / finisher I hate leaving things unfinished..

I track all my projects on Ravelry.. Once you have done the initial tracking then it is fairly quick to keep updated...

good luck whipping your WIPs into place...

post-51080-13668174986637_thumb.jpg

post-51080-1366817498715_thumb.jpg

post-51080-13668174988366_thumb.jpg

post-51080-13668174990575_thumb.jpg

post-51080-13668174991016_thumb.jpg

post-51080-13668174991436_thumb.jpg

post-51080-13668174992357_thumb.jpg

i am the same as Michelle i cant handle more than two, though before christmas i had 4 on the go and that was stressful enough, i also find keeping track on ravelry makes life easier.

Cant wait to see them finished.