The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
lilig

Remove from all mailing lists

Hi there,

I have tried on numerous occasions to remove myself from the mailingg list but find that I am

Constantly being emailed about all different types of crafting. I am now very cross that there doesn't seem to be a simpler solution to remove myself from this invisible mailing list. I no longer wish to be bombard by junk-mail that I have not requested.

Please remove me From receiving ALL emails with immediate effect.

Sincerely

Lili

Hi there,

I have tried on numerous occasions to remove myself from the mailingg list but find that I am

Constantly being emailed about all different types of crafting. I am now very cross that there doesn't seem to be a simpler solution to remove myself from this invisible mailing list. I no longer wish to be bombard by junk-mail that I have not requested.

Sincerely

Lili

I, too, wish to be removed from any further mailings, but it seems once on the list we're not allowed to go!.

DO NOT send any more emails to my address.

THANK YOU

joanfg.

Hi there,

Sincerely

Lili

I, too, wish to be removed from any further mailings, but it seems once on the list we're not allowed to go!.

DO NOT send any more emails to my address.

THANK YOU

joanfg.[/quote}

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch, you have been unsubscribed.

Kind Regards,

Oliver Reeve

Crafts-Beautiful.com

Hi please can you remove me from all the mailing lists as there does not seem to be any simple way to do this.

I thought it was part of the data protection act that you had to include an unsubscribe option to all email mailings. The unsubscribe button at the bottom of the your emails simply takes you to the home page and does not give you an option to unsubscribe.