The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
princessdiva

Super Sleuth Saturday

My little lady is watching Winnie the pooh - super duper super sleuths!! Not really what you need at this time in the morning but feeling rough as I do I need a little time to wake up and function properly so it keeps the kiddies occupied while I top up on lem sips....

Hubby returned from his travels last night and woke me up wanting a chat.. Lovely... Now my hubby tells me that he has to leave tomorrow morning for his next business trip so my idea of a relaxing weekend to get better is shot to pieces.. It's going to be a long week!!!

Absolutely nothing planned today...

Enjoy the wedding Buzy...

Morning girls ...

Well I've been awake for ages & had a bit of a yukky night but hey ho ..... Hopefully I'll feel better in a while .....

We need to leave by mid morning to get to the wedding ..... I'll be packing a few nibbles to keep us going as I don't want my tummy rumbling in the church! Outfit & Mr B's suit etc are all ready to go .... Just need to see what the weather's like ....

Michelle - I do feel for you..... Get as much rest as you can today whilst OH is home .....

Hope you all have a good day & I'll see you tomorrow xxx

Morning :)

Ah Michelle that happened to me when I had flu, DF ended up having to stop over in the UK and worked every day except 1 in my 8 days of being laid up in bed so I had to take care of the girls from my sick bed. Hope the kiddies are kind to you and let you rest xx

Buzy have fun at the wedding - hope the weather holds out for you!

Will be another busy day here although I did manage a lie in until 7.30am (but Alex disturbed me A LOT through the night...) then rang my sister as she's out all day but goes into hospital for an operation really early tomorrow so wanted to wish her luck. Have to pop to town today and see if I can get the the missing book of Ellies school book list and my dad's birthday pressie. Might have to do a bit of food shopping too. Not looking forward to it though as I've woke up with a headache...

Have a great day everyone xx

Okay me again!

My fella deserved a slap and a hug this morning. Last night he told me he forgot to pick up my copy of LK then this morning he whipped it out of his computer bag! Anyway I am absolutely over the moon to see the mens crochet set in this months mag - YAY! I will most certainly be doing Scott, Kirk & McCoy ;-P

Evening ladies,

Michelle I hope you are soon better, it is horrible having to look after children when you feel poorly.

I hope you have had a good day Buzy and the weather has held out for you.

Susie did he leave your LK till this morning so you wouldn't be ignoring him all night while you were engrossed in it? There are some smashing patterns in it this time, I think I am going to be kept busy for a while. I think the sleeveless chunky top will be the first to be started.

We were supposed to have rain here today so I didn't do a wash load, of course it has been sunny and warn all day. We took the kitchen carpet up yesterday ready to have some carpet tiles laid, oh boy are we suffering today. We are definitely getting old!!

Have a good evening all.

Good evening girls

Sorry not been around for a while, had holiday then decorating and having problems with my laptop (it keeps freezing on me, hope it's nothing major!) i've been meaning to text Buzy but kept forgetting :red: sorry.

Daniel's now back at pre-school and I think we're all benefiting from it, he's happy he's got people to play with and space to vent his energy and i'm happy because I get a bit of calm time and time to do some jobs. He's loving having his dinner there too and stopping all day on a wednesday.

Trying to catch up on my knitting and crochet as I had to make a baby set order twice as the baby girl they were having (confirmed at 2 scans) was a baby boy!!! So just as I finished the pink set I had to start a blue set. Really annoyed that I didn't get my challenge project done in time to enter the one ball challenge but there's not much I can do about that.

Also had some problems at work, I work on a casual basis on the box office at theatre but we've had a new system installed and with having Daniel and not much child care i've not been able to work much over the summer and now's he's back at pre-school i've no one who can drop him off or pick him up for me so I won't be able to do very many day shifts to learn the system properly; so i've had to tell them I can't work on the box office anymore as I hate not knowing the system properly, and therefore not being able to provide a proper service :down: I have been asked to work on the coffee bar some evenings though so hopefully i'll still be able to get a few hours in.

Hope you're all well

Take care

xxx