The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Buzyknitting

Bright & Beautiful Monday

Morning everyone from a bright & sunny South Coast :-)

I've been awake for hours but decided to get up before my head started hurting ..... I'm knitting for me today as my gallery bits & order are done ..... Going to do a spotty teapot jumper & some coordinating egg cosies for my kitchen ..... I think I deserve a little treat for myself .....

Have a good day everyone ......

Off to phone my DIL & wish her happy B'day ............ xxx

OMG! News alert! Buzy is making something for herself :bug: :lol:

Well wet and windy here so will be staying in today. Had lovely day yesterday too. I'm using an app on my iPad to log baby stuff down and found out I fed Alex for over 5 hours yesterday :ahhh: that's a lot of time!

Have a good day all xx

Morning ladies from a very sleepy me. I was up half the night, not with the baby but with the dog who wasn't well and kept having to be let out. Then of course when he finally settled down, I couldn't get back to sleep!

We were meant to be going to the kids' club at the cinema today but overslept. The wee man's eyeing up the baking bits I got for Mother's Day so I've a feeling we'll be in the kitchen instead. That'll mean a trip to the supermarket cos we've no eggs and ot much flour. The walk might wake me up a bit.

Su2ie I can well believe the fve hours. Some days it seems that all Hazel wants to do is feed and grab a few brief power naps to bolster her along the way.

Good for you Buzy. When did you last make something for yourself?

Hi RC. Hope you're doing fine.

Good for you Buzy. When did you last make something for yourself?

The last time I made something for me angel was in the Christmas hols ..... I made a vintage style cushion cover for my spare bedroom! I try & take some time for me in the hols ...... except I have to stop if I have an on line order come in or the gallery urgently need some bits ..... I've got a coat that I want to make for the Autumn so will be doing a few rows of that when I can asap .....

Sorry you've had such a grotty night angel - hope you don't fall asleep in the cake mix :lol:

Susie - our weather's beginning to cloud over & I've got a wash on the line :-S

RC - hope you're ok?

Now for a few more rows to my teapot jumper ...... Bye!

Sorry you've had such a grotty night angel - hope you don't fall asleep in the cake mix :lol:

!

Lol Buzy! I wouldn't put it past me. I have a knack for falling asleep in strange places and have been known to sleep standing up (though not since I was a kid)! It may have to be a coffee cake.... ;-P