The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Giddyknits

Secret Santa - UPDATED please post here once you've sent/received thanks xx

Hi ladies,

all going well, just waiting for the post in most cases here now or for people to update me.

Thought I'd simplify this thread now as the white stuff has gone (for now at least!)

Thank you all for keeping me updated and for your kind thanks, I honestly enjoy this kind of thing (bar the worrying about the flippin' post!)

xxxxxx

Knit&flee; SENT AND RECEIVED

Hennie SENT AND RECEIVED

Victorialouise27 SENT AND RECEIVED

Knittingqueenuk SENT AND RECEIVED

knitting porky SENT

busy lizzy

the_oracle_jennie SENT AND RECEIVED

pretty pale SENT AND RECEIVED

buffyflumpSENT AND RECEIVED

hatfull SENT AND RECEIVED

squeakiemouse SENT AND RECEIVED

dreamyknitter SENT AND RECEIVED

muguet51 SENT AND RECEIVED

goose SENT AND RECEIVED

su2ie SENT AND RECEIVED

sharon_dcfc SENT AND RECEIVED

buzyknitting SENT AND RECEIVED

giddyknits SENT AND RECEIVED

Dont forget if you want to open it you can, and there is a thread for you to pop a pic on so we can all oooh and aaah! at it!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Giddy ..... My parcel has already been posted but don't know how far it's got in the snow unless it had it's skis on :lol: From 1st Dec all parcels are treated the same whether they have 1st or 2nd Class stamps on ( so we can save a few pennies on the postage) & next day delivery is suspended from 18th Dec as the post has no guarantee to deliver from then on .....

Thanks for the info and the reminder - need to parcel mine up as I forgot to do that for when I went to town today. Hoping to go to knitty club tomorrow if I can get a lift and its not snowing. If not I can't post mine until Monday or I might just get my fella to post it from the UK on Monday when he's there :)

Hi Giddy ..... My parcel has already been posted but don't know how far it's got in the snow unless it had it's skis on :lol: From 1st Dec all parcels are treated the same whether they have 1st or 2nd Class stamps on ( so we can save a few pennies on the postage) & next day delivery is suspended from 18th Dec as the post has no guarantee to deliver from then on .....

I know that hun, but the weather is going to disrupt it further, hence this post.

thanks for saying you've posted yours - i'll note it on the list

xxxxx

Thans for the info...mine has been ready for weeks, but I havn't posted it yet. I'll try to get out over the weekend if the weather clears up a bit (fingers crossed!)