The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Lacey

I am so Angry ... updated

sam so sorry to hear what you are going through at the moment

hope mike is ok and yourself too

how terrible of your neighbour to react in such a horrible way

try to ignore them and take care of yourselves,hope you dont get any more abuse from them

lots of hugs for you both

Ooh, that's terrible! :( I hope Mike's doing fine. Well, I just hope those bad teens will be caught soon. Your neighbour is so selfish! It was really kind of you to pay for the fence although it's not your fault at all :( Sending you lots of hugs from me xx Michelle

thats awful sam! hope you can get things sorted out.inclined to agree with everyone else your neighbours are out for themselves trying to get you to replace the whole fence what a cheek and you are being so reasonable about things.hope that you continue to feel safe in your house and try not to let the neighbour get to you.if theres any repercussions get the police to them.sending you a hug x

Thanks every one for your comments , just to update you all , on sat after Mike walked away from them and we called the non emergency police .

Our lovely neighbour called the police because we damaged there propetry and refused to fix it !!!!! Anyways the police turned up and we told them our side and they dont understand were she is coming from either . ( The 2 police that turned up were around on the night that it all happpened so they knew the history )

What has been decided is as we have already bought the fence , we will fix it on condition they dont watch over us and leave us to it . We will fix it when it is convenient for us now and I WILL NOT BE PAINTING IT !

Hopefully weather permiting , we will get it fixed on sat and hopefully that will be the end of it