The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
knittingporky

#Early one (Sunday) morning, just as the sun was ri-ising#

Cant beleave Im the first on this morning.

Cant believe Im up this early on a Sunday either, but I just cant sleep. Still managed to get all my things done on-line before DD2 got up and thought I d pop on to say 'Morning' to all the early risers (and there arent any,lol).

Did have a read of everyones posts yesterday, but it wasnt till late, and I didnt realise how late it had gotten so I didnt post.

Will be back later to see how everyones doing

TTFN

Morning!

Ah Dee looks like you've been up on your own for ages too!!!

Sorry I went AWOL yesterday :red: really got into the e-book I downloaded and didn't touch the pc for the rest of the day or night! I was reading it until 1.30am but just had to put it down despite the main characters having been kidnapped and in dire peril :snake: I did do bits of housework in between and Ellie was enterained by daddy too with a trip out in the car :cheese:

Obviously reading isn't good for my CTS either as my hands were agony last night :roll: I think I am getting used to having a constantly numb right thumb though, I'm starting to forget the last time I had any feeling in it :ohh:

Hope you all have a good day anyway - read all yesterday's posts and you sound like you were a busy lot!!! Not sure how much I will be on today as another busy day ahead (with reading the book inbetween too :cheese: ) but will try to pop back later x

Morning Dee and all those who come later.

Only got a pair of pink bootees left to sew up out of my pile (friday tea I had 2 pairs of mittens, 2 pairs of bootees and 2 bags in the pile) and i've already sewn the buttons on the sides of them :) Just got my pricing and packing left to do this week ready for the weekend, if I get that finished early i'll start something else which I can be knitting when i'm there.

Going to Mablethorpe today with my mum and dad, Dave's at work then theatre all day so it's just the 4 of us.

I'd better get a move on as i'm still in bed :lol:

Morning Dreamy and Buffy *waves*

Dreamy I bet the swimming is quite soothing for your bump! Have fun :-)

Buffy enjoy the day out with the folks and sounds like you're doing great with sewing up :cheese:

Right breakfast then kitchen tackling me thinks!!!