The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Giddyknits

SECRET SUMMER'S OVER - THE BIG REVEAL AND PAAAAAAAAARTY!

And here it is! Many thanks Hennie!!!!

The colour of the baby wool hasn't come out great on the pic but its cream with bits of lavender, green, yellow & peach in it and very pretty :-)

I've finally opened my SSO and it's from Dreamy! :cheese: It's so exciting - an uber cute little carry basket in red-orange yarn all beautifully neatly crocheted. I love the cute handles on it. And it's crammed full of SWEEEETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-P :cheese: :lol: Yay!!! :lol: :cheese: I've got Irish rudge - woofety-woof-woof! :cheese: - lemon bon-bons :-P and real Jelly Beans! I've never had them before. I don't know what to start on first! :lol:

So thank you Dreamy, I'm absolutely delighted. :cheese:

post-48896-13668161670271_thumb.jpg

post-48896-13668161670818_thumb.jpg

Oh my god!!! I cannot believe what I have received from Buffyflump!!! 2 balls of the most beautiful pink Sirdar Click DK!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!! I am truely grateful!!! I have been such a wuss about about ordering it from Kemps - despite LOVING the colours and feel of it!!

Sorry but the photo really doesn't do the colour justice but I have just got back a day out in Skipton, then a walk along the canal with Lady, just had a shower (still wrapped in towel!) and logged on. Opened pressie and had to post immediately!!!

post-50743-13668161671468_thumb.jpg