The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Giddyknits

SECRET SUMMER'S OVER - THE BIG REVEAL AND PAAAAAAAAARTY!

Hi all

Dreamy has text me as she's running behind with her preparations and her camera's not playing ball. She sends her thanks to Goose for her beautiful crochet Bag - hopefully she'll get the camera working either later or tomorrow.

So guys, post your piccies here of your lovely presents!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ok, i'll start the ball rolling.

No idea at all who its off, so dont know who to thank - but thanks anyways.

Its a ball of Rowan luxe - which i actually love, and i have 2 other colours which will go with it so i can make something a little bigger

K xxxx

Oooh lovely stuff here so far!

I have to thank Hennie for the gorgeous Pink Mouse which Ellie adores and the ball of baby wool which obviously will come in very handy :cheese:

Just gotta find my camera to take a pic now - back in a mo!

Goose, it was me. :) I didn't think I was allowed to say who I was 'cos it being called Secret Summer's Over, so I didn't put anything incriminating in there. I wondered whether it would be too obvious with the use of Dark's red lurex that I went on and on about, but looks like I got away with it! :lol: I also had a terrible fright with it the night I sewed it up - I hadn't made the handles! :ahhh: So they're only sewn on by hand and not as strong as if I'd remembered to incorporate them into the main lining properly. :red: So no carrying bricks in it! :lol: I'm so glad you like it. :cheese: