The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Giddyknits

Real Life or Serious stuff - post here please xx

Oh no, busy knitting what a terrible worry. Positive vibes & hugs that the cyst will be removal will be painless & that the 'tumour' will be benign. Your right very scarey stuff. Thinking of you all

hugs

Jane x

I have been a little quiet the past week or two, because I am on 'Red Alert' to have Mason my 18 month old grandson, while my son & his partner go to the hospital to give birth to Mason's baby sister. They have already had to be sent in to be hooked up to the monitor 3 times already, baby isn't actually for another week, but Leona is huge. When Mason comes to visit Nanny everything else stops, he is like a little whirlwind passing through :lol: :lol: :lol: They have also had some problems with baby having moments of irregular heart beats, hence them making the visits to hospital for monitoring. I just hope that all is well with baby & can't wait to meet her, although we know it's a girl, I don't yet know what her name will be, I will know that when I am handed her for a cuddle ;)

On the flip side, a good friend of mine died late last week, it really rocked me to my socks. Karlie was around the same age as my 1st 3 sons {early 30's} & died after a long & incrediably brave battle with Cancer, it started in her tongue & eventally spread, she was the daughter of my dearest friend. So please think of Karlie & her family when you light your candles or say your prayers please.

Hugs to all that need them

Jane xxx

Hi Jane .....

Thanks for your thoughts .... They're much appreciated .... We've had so much illness & death amongst our friends & family over the last 6 months that I was hoping for a respite from it ..... but this is the reality of my life ....

I'll be praying that all will be well with your grandaughter & for her birth & that you have all the strength to cope with the "mini Whirlwind" you'll be looking after :lol:

My prayers will be for Karlie's family & friends too .... May they (& you) find all the strength they need in the days ahead xxx