The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Dreamyknitter

depressed

I decided to put this in the 'on the needles' section, or in my case 'on the hook'

My challenge piece is a little over enthusiastic I'm afraid, being a novice crocheter and all that.

It's only my 3rd ever crochet project and the leaves around the flowers took me all day to master, but then when I went to make the 2nd one (which took me an entire 45mins - probably take a person used to reading the patterns etc 5mins) I had done it upside down!!!! And had to start all over again :snake: And I have to make 21 of them!!!!

Oh well now that I've used this post to vent, I'll go make a cuppa tea and try again :long: any chance we could postpone the closing date for this till 9th Sept next year?? :lol:

could you perhaps modify the pattern so you use less? that one you showed me was absolutely gorgeous - no matter how long it took you.

keep at it - thing how proud you'll be once its done!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Keep going Dreamy. :) Sounds like you're doing really well and it's just a hiccup. Plus you've picked up the whole crochet business waaaay quicker than I did. Remember I'm Little Miss 6-months for just being able to do a straight line of dcs! :red: :lol: (How will I ever live that down?! :lol: )