The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Su2ie

Independence Sunday!

Morning guys!

Entering into the spirit of things Happy 4th July! Its also my nieces birthday today - due on 4th July, born on the 4th July!

Anyway its rather blustery here with horrible storm clouds filling the sky. The wind was so strong last night our bedroom door kept popping open and banging against the wall! The OH has a thing about having the window open when its windy as he finds the sound relaxing :lol:

Well we are off out to lunch today as its my last Sunday here before my trip over to Blighty for my hols. Really hoping the weather is better this year as in our 2 weeks away last year it mostly rained, especially in our second half of our hols in Wales and we all came home feeling pretty soggy :-S

Have a great day everyone :cheese:

morning all!

su2ie, you just be glad you managed a holiday this year - some of us have to make do with a day out to Wales :lol:

it looks lovely here so i've got some washing on - am feeling very grumpy as it felt like i've been woken up about 15 times in the night for one reason or another, feel more tired than when i went to bed, and thats saying something - also HRM is drifting in and out of sleep since 6 am and when he's awake he's shouting squealing and generally being a toddler - only my mummy meter keeps waking me up cos he's squealling (the assumption being there must be something wrong!) so i feel less than refreshed.

am hoping that coming down stairs and having a cuppa will relax me and maybe i'll drop off on the sofa.

catch you all later

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Giddy we were supposed to be going to Vegas to get married this year but OH dragged his heels then finally said we couldn't afford it 8-/ (get out the violins!)

Sorry to sound like a moaning minnie about the weather on hols but last year was the first year we had been way on holiday in all the time we've been together (7 years this year) so you can imagine how we felt to have our hols a wash out AND with an extra £2000+ bill on top for the gearbox going on the car! :gulp: Don't know if anyone remembers that saga as I was still able to get to a pc to moan about it whilst away :lol:

Anyway hope HRM settles for you and you get your nice relaxing cup of tea :cheese:

Giddy we were supposed to be going to Vegas to get married this year but OH dragged his heels then finally said we couldn't afford it 8-/ (get out the violins!)

Sorry to sound like a moaning minnie about the weather on hols but last year was the first year we had been way on holiday in all the time we've been together (7 years this year) so you can imagine how we felt to have our hols a wash out AND with an extra £2000+ bill on top for the gearbox going on the car! :gulp: Don't know if anyone remembers that saga as I was still able to get to a pc to moan about it whilst away :lol:

Anyway hope HRM settles for you and you get your nice relaxing cup of tea :cheese:

ah i remember xx

oh, and you dont have to go to Vegas to get married, you live in a beautiful country - he could just whisk you away and do it over there couldnt he?! bought time he made an honest woman of you :)

i've just tidied my wool bag - all those bits and bobs you keep just in case - am hoping for a swap with hennie

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ah Giddy, its complicated for us to get wed over here.... Ah well there's always next year!

And Giddy I need new knitting bags (def plural!) as all mine are filled with bits and pieces :lol: