The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
buffyflump

Party Party

Very imaginative :-) very english country garden!! You're in with a great chance of winning! (any idea what the prize is??)

I went with the vintage look myself as you can see - took the lace off the end of an old nightie :lol:

I'm really enjoying the Bucks Fizz (hic) think I might have to slow down................................

Well thank you kindly Dreamy......it's my pleasure :-) You've got a lovely SEB there & so have I courtesy of squeakiemouse. There's 4 balls of Patons Moonglow, a bag of creme egg minis, a little heartmade needlecase with needles & a heartmade card too with such a lovely message ......Thank you so much squeakie. You have been sooooooooooo generous & I love it xxxx

post-48899-13668155958668_thumb.jpg

If i'm wrong please tell me, I THINK that my SEB is from Angel8676, the postcode on the postage label is Aberdeen and she's the only one I know who is from there.

Wow wow wow, my pressie is a beautiful ball of Debbie Bliss Donegal Luxury Tweed Aran, it's lovely pale turquoise colours (i'll post a pic when I get home, currently at my M&D's)

Thank you Angel (I think) it's so nice to receive something I wouldn't have thought of getting for myself. Dave would never buy me wool I hadn't chosen as he would say that he wouldn't know what to get so I never get any woolly surprises.

Evening ladies and Happy Easter!!!

Thanks for having us over Buzy!

Lovely pressie there Dreamy :cheese:

And I have to thank MrsHobson so much for my fantastic gift :-) Gorgeous fingerless gloves, a lovely case with my name on it, a rose compact mirror and a soothing eyemask - I feel thoroughly spoilt!!!

MMMMMMMmmmmmm - there seem to be a few daffs missing ................ think I'll check the bonnets in a while. Dreamy ............. slow down with that Bucks Fizz - or I'll have to get a man in uniform to help you home ;-)

Thanks for the trifle Sharon that will go down a treat :-)

Some really lovely pressies so far ................