The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Giddyknits

(tell me why) I dont like Mondays

Afternoon all,

Well no ironing for me tonight as the beautiful sunny morning we had before I left for work turned into a miserable, grey, very wet day. The washing on the line was wetter than when it started. Just spinning it again it will have to go on clothes airer now.

sharon- i wouldnt complain about no ironing lol

well retype done and set out 2 mroe pieces of work in case our college intranet plays up (as it has been lately). not overly in the mood to do this work :-(

had some health and safety work back today merit and distinction work and well passed them with some good comments so i am jolly about that. think my brain is tired lately all i want to do is sleep!!

u can tell i not wantin to work as the message board has a few mroe then usual comments from me lol sorry bout that, i am hopin the more i look at work the more inspired i will be.

i just want to sit and read the new knitting mag i got through this mroning lol

Ah know what you mean Jennie! I'm trying to tidy stuff up, especially my knitting corner and Ellie is helping but I really want to sit down with a cuppa and pick up my needles - plus the simple foam jigsaw Ellie got wasn't that easy! Its made my brain ache helping her :-S

Sharon what a pain! You must have the rain we had this morning after our bright start although its sunny again now. Hope it doesn't take too long to dry but at least you get a reprieve from ironing it tonight (well hopefully) :)

Forgot to say earlier but I sprayed my hair with some heat protection spray before drying as it was getting a bit too dry to do so I thought it would help damp it down again and it must have gone off because my hair smells very funky now :-S :lol:

lol brain ache, and gutted bout the funky smellin hair

looks like rain here again, sun has gone :-(

well i ahve started some of it but its annoying stuff i am writing as its as if u were a carer/health professional and how it affects ur work. here is one of the headings developing greater self-awareness and tolerance of differences. some of the others were easier as in past events etc but these are answers which are what it and my mood etc...grah will give ip after this work i think as its a bit draining

That title just gives me brain ache Jennie!!! Mind you from things you've said in the past you sound like a very tolerant person so hopefully that will help you out :)

Well I am now going to sit down to a cuppa and some knitting as done some more tidying, dusting, vacuuming etc so think I deserve a break! Poor OH not gonna be home until 9pm though....