The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
angel8676

It's nearly the end of the week!

Aww Angel my heart goes out to you. Drinking problem or not he is definitely a bully and if the boss won't reprimand him I'd put in a complaint to your union if you have one. I don't blame you for your words they do not seem nasty at all. Try to remember you have our support take a deep breath have a nice relaxing bath and concentrate on how you feel about your gorgeuos little boy. It may help you get rid of some of the angst he's caused you. Try not to let him affect how you feel whether emotinally or physically (I know it's easier said than done) cos he's not worth it hun. Wrap yourself up in something cuddly and feel the love, hugs and courage I'm sending you right now.

Andrea

Andrea

aw angel, you strop away hun, we know (including rc) that you're venting matey. You should vent, holding it in wont do you any the better.

we're all behind you - in fact, we'll come into work with you tomorrow armed with 100g of dk to tie him to his bloody desk - tosser! (sorry lk for language, but there are no other words)

he's ruined your tea time (twice) - dont let him ruin your life bab, report him

massive hugs

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Angel, I was hoping today would sort your problems but seems that it has been worse. I can only concur with what the others have suggested i.e. keeping a diary of incidents and asking for a meeting straightaway. Thinking of you and hoping matters get sorted sooner rather than later.

Just got back in from going to the local amdram production of Dracula the Vampire Strikes back (normally wouldn't be my sort of thing but DS best friend was taking part so we all went along) and it was so bad it was hilarious. My chest aches with laughing.

Can't remember what everyone else has said but hope you have all had a pleasant evening.

Stale booze, red face, red veins on cheeks and shakes are def a drinking prob!!! Def a pro on this matter as family full of alcoholics!!!!

You poor thing all the girlies are right, make sure you write everything down qnd just make the complaint....

Jusy catching up now Angel.

I wouldn't wait till Monday either, I think you shoud go ahead and make the complaint ''while the iron is hot''

I'm so sorry to hear that this is affecting you so much, he is obviously used to bullying whoever is kowtowing to him at home .... and that's where it shoud stop - needs a big spoon of his own medicine he does!

((((hugs)))) and sending oodles of extra confidence and courage your way xxx

I've just re-read that last post and realised it may come across as me taking offence RC. I haven't at all and I'm sorry if that seemed like a stroppy post, I think I'm more stressed out than I'd realised. Really, really sorry if I've offended. I'm more upset about this than I should be and I'm sorry for letting that come through here. I'm going to toddle off to bed and try to get some sleep. I'm sure things will look better in the morning.

xxx

Don't worry Angel, I know I can't know everything about this guy just from some comments on the net, and if he doesn't want help, that is it, he can't be helped. It is just that seeing some of the signs you have mentioned pressed a button, so I thought maybe people near him didn't recognise dangerous drinking habits, that is all.

You certainly have a right to a safe working environment, and whatever problems people have, bullying is always wrong, wrong, wrong. I just hope you sort things out very soon. I don't blame you for ranting about him a bit...as I see it you are not spending your time "on him", you are spending time talking about him in order to diminish the stress he is causing and keep your work place safe.