The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
angel8676

It's nearly the end of the week!

When are you due angel? My two were 8lb 2 and 9lb 2 and the bigger one was certainly easier to deliver. A friend is now 5 days overdue and has decided to camp out in the Dr office tomorrow until she gets a date to be induced, she says she wont go home until she has a final delivery date. The way she is feeling the doc would have to be very brave to say she has to wait for two weeks :lol:

:lol: Oh RC!!! Oh so its the blue and white cornish ware!!! (I did know honest!) Hope you won't go back to that shop btw - cheeky mare!

Sorry but now I'm forgetting what else I read as there were so many posts since earlier!!!! Been out with Ellie to Tralee to get some extras for her Thomas the Tank trainset then spent the afternoon trying to link the 2 different tracks together. She really tickled me as I had hunted for my sunglasses (brilliant sunshine here today) before we went and in the car she asked "are you wearing glasses to stop your grains mummy?" I had to think for a moment but then I realised she meant my graines or well migraines :lol:

Right gotta dash as in the middle of cooking :-S

Evening all! Just a quick post as Gospel Choir tonight so just wanted to catch up. My busymitts friend collects blue & white china ( found out today) so I'm making her the teapot jumper with the spotty bow as a pressy. She gets married again at the end of the month so will be a wedding pressy.

Sorry but can't remember most of the posts - bit brain fogged :-S Hope I sing the right thing tonight.

Have a lovely evening whatever you're doing & I'll see you tomorrow.

Nighty night. xxx