The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Dreamyknitter

Second Hat - UPDATED TO ADD THE PATTERN

Have to admit I'm rather hooked on blackberry stitch now......anyone else think that as a stitch though it is a bit girly?

You see I've finally worked out the perfect size for DS2 and was going to make this in blue and white for him but is blackberry a bit on the girly side?

Anyways here is the hat, complete with pompom - I haven't made pompoms since I was about 7 :lol: !!! :-)

I love the hat Dreamy - it looks like a little cupcake and good enough to eat! :-P

I'm not sure what blackberry stitch is and unfortunately I can't make it out on the picture because my monitor has the lower half of the hat a bit fuzzy, so I'm sorry but I can't help there. But, if the hat's made in a very boy-ish colour, like blue for example, I'm sure it would look absolutely fine.

Angela

x

post-48915-13668152163176_thumb.jpg

The hat looks great, I agree with Angel, the thumbnail looks like a cupcake, it's soo cute :)

I don't what blackberry stitch is either (i'm going to go and look it up in a min) but looking at he pic I think it'd look fine done in 'boy' colours.

Well done, it looks very professional x