The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
knit&flee

Crocheted purse and hook case

Yes, that really does say crochet! The leftie has cracked it - woo-hoo! It's taken literally something like 6-8 months for me to be able to do this. I'm so chuffed. I've no idea why I suddenly managed it, but there you go. One day I couldn't and then the very next time I tried I could! So, here we have a purse in triple crochet - my nemesis for a good 6 months and a spiral tubular hook case in double crochet, both in my favourite colour du jour turquoise. I hope you like. :cheese:

Congratulations K&F now that you've cracked it there will be no stopping you,

I showed the pictures to my son and he was impressed but wanted to know what a hook case was. After I told him he wanted to know why you need more than one. I really am going to have to take him in hand. :-)

post-48896-13668151852602_thumb.jpg

Hee-hee! :cheese: Wait 'til he gets going with it and starts pestering you for loads more hooks! :lol: Just keep him away from any LYS / websites that sell Knit-Pro. I was so tempted yesterday as they've started stocking them in my LYS, but I was strong and resisted. Wonder how long that'll last?! :lol:

Very impressed with your son having a go. My OH is having a try too. Tell him to keep persevering. It just suddenly worked for me after many, many failed attempts. I don't know what I'm doing differently, but who cares! :cheese: