The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Buzyknitting

Friday again!!!!!

Morning everyone! Is it me or does it only seem 5 minutes since it was Friday last week? That's 1 less week to "C" now!!!! Just a quick post as it's Knitty / Sewy group. Still very tired but will go & maybe have a few zzzzzzzzzzz later. It's absolutely tipping it down so will need my funky waterproof & boots today.

Off to get brekkie.

Just wanted to say "Hi" until I see you all later.

Have a good morning & don't forget your wellies ..................

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning Buzy. It's dry here this morning. Just as well because I think Aberdeen might be floating away otherwise. We've had an amazing amount of rain recently, more than I can remember and it's been torrential every time.

My daft cat is standing in front of the TV whacking various Noddy characters! Daftie. She's absolutely glued to it :lol:

Hope you all have a good day and Buzy, I hope you manage to have a snooze today.

Angela

x

aww cat playin with noddy :-)

mornin all ...its not rainin here at the moment, think its plannin to tho :-( we have also had a fair bit of rain lately

had another call about the knitting club last night (while i was in the bath) tried to call lady back but she was engaged so will try again today :-)

slepy quite heaviy last nigth, must have needed it lol. anyhu got a day off cleaning and work to do :-( but my partner came back last night with a new book for me to read :-)

anyway i better start the day :-)

see u all later

Morning Buzy, morning everyone else! :cheese: Just been catching up on last night's posts - flipping 'eck I missed an eventful evening!

Angel, well done you for being so brave. I'd have been shaking in my seat. I'd probably have peed myself with fear! You did the right thing calling your other half and you even had a back-up plan to stay on the bus if he couldn't get to you. Sounds like you've had a horrendous experience, but it worked to your advantage last night and kept you safe this time. Massive hugs. :)

Blast, I've forgotten already. Squeakie, was it your mum in hospital? Very glad to hear she's doing so well and I bet she's really looking forward to shopping for new clothes when she's feeling better. :-)

What else did I want to say? Who asked about undies for more voluptuous sizes? I'm afraid I don't have any personal experience of them, but all the girls at work swear by Bravissimo. Apparently they do clothes as well as undies.

Well, I had an eventful evening of my own. I was brave and went out dancing on my own! I just don't do things like that, but a colleague I work with said she was going so I hoped I'd see her there and I did. It was such a great evening. I've realised how very unfit I am and that I must be much bigger than I thought I was, but if I go regularly it will be good exercise as well as good fun. :)

Hope you all have a good day. Speak to you later. :)

Morning all,

Got a hospital appointment this morning so will take my knitting to do while I'm waiting around. Then have to go to work and I really must go and do the big shop tonight or we'll be hungry.

Haven't got time to go through all posts or I'll be late for appointment but I wish you all a great day.

It was me K&F, a quick hi for me as I have 7 mins to get out of my pj's :lol:

I've looked at Bravissimo before, they're a tad too expensive for my range... £44 - £64 :gulp:

Do I go shopping today or stay in, choices choices...!

Hoping the beads I ordered two days ago arrive today, but that would be super fast delivery as it says they only got shipped yesterday :lol:

Righty, must get out of pj's!

Have a good day! xx