The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Dreamyknitter

How many WIP's have you on the go?

Oooh, good idea Dreamy. :cheese: I've got, um, 3 too. I've got my diamond pattern tank top thing still on the go (I'm wondering if I'll ever finish it before winter!), that stupid beret that I flung across the floor (yes, I'm still mad with it!) and this morning I started another Donna Wilson animal - Petra Poodle. She's gonna be fab! :cheese:

I've got 4. Havana that I started ages ago just needs bands doing. Another bamboo top like the 2 I've already done (done the front now on the back and have the sleeves to go). The jacket I'm knitting in Moiselle (need to sew raglans together and pick up for the yoke) and finally the beanie hat I'm knitting my nephew. Should finish that tomorrow (won't be able to knit tonight as out).

:red: when I worked it out I have 5, though some of them wont take very long to finish

1. A garter stitch blanket that is saved specifically for when I want to knit at home without thinking, its a huge stash busting project and I know its going to take ages but its the kind of thing I can pick up/put down and knit in the dark with my eyes closed

2. Timmy - I only cast him on yesterday

3. Baby bootees - one bootee left to go then the making up, a mini stash busting project

4. Lillie's shrug... Ive only got the cuff of one sleeve left to do then sew up the sleeves and sides to be honest

5. Pooh Bear - this is the real biggie as I just keep putting him off cos something else seems more important like knitting christmas presents.

:lol: oh dear!!

5 I think...

1 crocheted blanket for dd1

2 cable jacket for me

3 all in one jumper for GF

4 dress for dd2

5 cardi for mum for xmas

plus a list as long as my arm of stuff to do for christmas pressies.

At least I got my friends Fransciska done with a matching pair of fingerless mitts for her birthday, sent yesterday but the post strike might get in the way