The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
love2knit4meboys

!!!!!!!!!THURSDAY, THURSDAY and finally more THURSDAY!!!!!!!!!!

Morning again,

Fell asleep about 5.30am and awoke to Jake going 'mmmuuuuummmmm.' Ha ha ha. OH quickly ran up the shop before he left for work so the boys are sorted thank goodness. Always the way I had plenty till I had to give 2 bottles and 2 beakers of milk.

I think its probably that every pregnancy is different and its just my mind doing some crazy thinking as usual. The idea is a little exciting but impratical what would I do with twins? Plus OH would FREAK OUT as he is not really come round yet to a third baby. All I'm saying is its def my last!!!!!!

Katy- Enjoy your time off work.

Cathy- Laundry is the worst job ever... I have loads to do, as since the weather has been poop just no drying space so its mounting up a little. I FEEL FOR YOU!! Do you want to do mine as well? Ha ha

Sharon- Good luck at the dentist and wow enjoy the evening out!

sqeakie- Rrr any chance of a snooze for you this afternoon?

Jennie- Aaaww poor you don't worry hun RRAAANNNTTTTT away, men huh! It will sort it self out I'm sure.

Morning all! My you've been chatty already this morning. I slept a bit better again last night which is good. I may be seeing my Thurs friend for a bit later once she's sorted her elderly mum out so will have a bit of a knit & knatter. Got to go to LYS for some buttons - hoping nasty assistant is on her day off. Tonight's Gospel Choir practice :cheese:

Fi - hope you manage to get a nap some time today ............ take care of yourself xx

Sharon - Dentist - ugh!! Have a nice evening.

Giddy - enjoy your time off.

squeakie - hope you can chill a bit today to make up for your early start.

Cathy - can you do my laundry too please so I can knit???

Right off to the shower. Sorry if I've missed anybody. Hope you all have a good day.

Chat later. xxxxxxxxxx

oooh Cathy, make sure you post a piccie, I keep saying Im going to dress up as sally skellington one year but never do cos it means I cant wear wings (my halloween costume has had wings for the last three years! Though I may have to share now as Lillie has just discovered she loves wings too!! :lol:)

Started Timmy yesterday and I seem to be getting through him at a pretty decent pace, though he does seem a bit tiny, I mean I never expected him to be huge but he doesnt look like he's going to be very big at all :-S

Ive got a driving lesson this morning followed by an assignment and hopefully more knitting before Im off to karate tonight! Whoop whoop!! Am looking forward to training, just hope we move back onto some of the more advanced stuff tonight as the instructors been taking it a bit s-l-o-w for the new guys! Meh!

i dont have the money to take up a fun class :-( they are so expensive round here....dam rural area lol

well think i am off to do some knitting today as not really want to do anymore assignment work today and the house is clean enough i think :-)

not sure what to have for lunch.......

Gosh you lot are a chatty bunch today!

Fi - good to see you! Sorry you're having such a rough time! the others are right though, every preg is sooo different!

Hope you are all well, so sorry I don't have time to post individually xxx

Busy day here as I am preparing meals for today and tomorrow so that Sporticus will have an easy time of it because

HE IS MINDING THE BOYS ALL DAY TOMORROW WHILE I GO TO THE KNITTING AND STITCHING SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WooooooooooooooHoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Better get back to the housework, got to leave spare clothes atc within easy reach of the bath abd fill the nappy bag so he won't panic if there's something missing!

Chat later xxx Dreamy

oh, I finished the embellishment that goes on the front of my ss gift last night and I think I will have to keep it :red: love it too much :lol:

i dont have the money to take up a fun class :-( they are so expensive round here....dam rural area lol

I know what you think most clubs and things round here are too, but Im glad I started it, I dont know what I would do otherwise... wrap myself in wool and go mad(der) I think LOL :lol:

Have just finished my assignment thank goodness, which wasnt as painful and drawn out as I expected thank goodness... its only creative writing but whilst I normally have trouble keep going, because I had a word limit I had to stop myself and cut loads of bits out or they would have easily ended up with a whole book. :lol:

Am going to do some serious knitting as Ive realised the WIPs are starting to build up again... Im such an ADHD knitter :lol:

Hope everyone is having a good day though :)