The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
woolyback

hi, im new

hello there fellow knitters, i would like to say hello and tell yuo whats on my needles, well, most importantly iam currently knitting a pray shawl , for a very good friend who is currently undergoing chemo, the purpose of the shawl is for me to pray for her whilst i knit ,and then when its finished,the wearer feels as though she has a big hug,

Hi Woolyback and welcome. Sorry to hear of your friend's illness. I hope that shawl brings both of you a lot of comfort.

I'm sure you'll like this forum, everyone is very friendly and extremely supportive too.

Angela

Hi Woolyback! You're very welcome it's great to see a new name on the forum.

Angel is correct we have lots of friends here who are always willing to offer help and support and advice in everything not just knitting!

We have a regular chat every day in the knitty chat section so feel free to come along for the gossip!

I think what you are knitting is the nicest sentiment I've ever heard and I'm sure your friend will appreciate it greatly. I hope that she is recovering well and makes a full recovery.

Post a pic of your shawl at any stage, we'd love to see it. If you're not sure how to do this just ask and someone will explain.

Nice to meet you x :)