The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Dreamyknitter

Weightloss Accountability System!

No crisps and only a teaspoon of mayo today - and yes it really is 100 cals a tablespoon!

Glad you've kept your resolve Dreamy - no walking yet for me today but I will be off out on my pegs tomorrow :-)

Hi girls! Did well until an hour ago when I had a Choccie covered wheat freewafer bar (a bit like a kit kat) :-S Had oatibix for brekkie, Shared a snack pack of oatcakes with my Thurs friend then cheese on toast (not very much cheese) & salad for lunch. Think I hit the choccie cos I'm so tired. Should have had a nap but too much to do. Got chicken & veggies for dinner so only 1 slip up so far.

Keep going girls - if it wasn't for you I'd be downing choccie by the barful!!

Buzy

Had a training day today with a buffet lunch supplied. I had a baked potato (no butter) salad and 5 bean salad. I avoided the chocolate cake a nd pies and went for fruit salad WAY TO GO ME!!!!!!!

Now I'm hungry and I want something nice I may go and have a packet of cassava snack - not sure what they taste like, mmmmmmmm not bad and only 1 point. Will do some yoga and hoola hooping on the wii later.

Good for you getting back on the wagon Katey and well done Dreamy for staying strong. Susie my mum followed Scottish Slimmers because it worked for her, WW didn't. Go with what works and what you enjoy.

Well I'm doing well so far with only snacks some snackerjacks and an apple and we're having salad for tea.

Well done Buzy and Squeakie! Buzy I don't think a little treat now and again is going to hurt so don't worry :)

Squeakie I know WW must work for loads of people otherwise it wouldn't be so popular so not knocking it but think I may have been put off by the teeny tiny portions smaller than Ellie would eat that my MIL eats just so she can snack in the evenings! I think I would rather have as few treats as possible but fill up on healthy stuff and know that if I want to eat 3 apples in a row I'm not going over my points or anything (probably showing my ignorance of how the diet works now :red: ) Basically I like to feel full which is probably why I'm overweight!!!!!

Anyway looking forward to my salad tonight and my sugar free jelly :cheese:

Thanks Susie. The trouble is when I'm tired I want chocolate. If I could invent a chocolate flavoured apple I'd be a millionairess!!! Just had chicken salad for tea with a couple of new pots & I'm stuffed. I've decided I'm not going to weigh myself as I think I'll cry at what the scales say so will start doing that when I can easily fit into my jeans. Keep going girlies. Talk tomorrow.

Buzy

Oh I'm like that with bored - just want to eat. I do find that knitting stops me snacking so much in the evenings as it means putting my project down and getting my hands sticky etc!

Well I'm planning on losing a lot of weight tonight - going down with an upset stomach - sorry if tmi :red: OH reckons its the chicken I had with my salad......