The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Giddyknits

(late) Summer Sunday

Morning everyone

Been rather quiet on her the last couple of days...................... where have you all been?!

Got 3 links of my chain scarf done last night and put some patterns on my new memory stick my big bro bought me for my b'day (along with a Radley purse which had a westie (of course) chasing a ball of wool on the front) and then fell into bed!

Usual routine for us today, market and then avon deliveries this afternoon. hopefully the weather wont be too stiffling as the route we are delivering on today is a veritable sun trap and can get uncomfortable. There's a couple of houses for rent round there too so i think we'll probably have a little nosey round.

Hope everyone is ok (wherever you all are!!!)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning all,

Just packed DS off to his footie game. He is playing at Wolverhampton today so he's going on club bus not travelling there as we always get lost. I'm just having a cuppa listening to radio and then going to shower and get ready for Church.

SIL arriving this afternoon ready for meetings with funeral directors and minister regarding MIL's funeral. Got a mountain of ironing must get through this afternoon.

Finished my Just Bamboo top. Will try and take pics later and post on FO.

Hope everyone has a good day.

Morning Katy! Morning all! Suppose people have been making the best of what's left of summer so maybe that's why it's been a bit quiet? Life has been a bit on the busy side for some too. I'm off to church a bit earlier today as I've got to dress the communion table before I'm on the door welcoming people. Then it's roast lunch for Chris & I & then some knitting & tv. Chris will be watching the triathlon (not whilst knitting!!) & I'm watching the athletics.

Hope you don't get too hot Katy doing Avon .......................... & fresh veggies from the market ............ lovely :cheese:

Sharon - my love & prayers to you especially .............................. xxx

Right off for a shower & then to mix the polyfilla for the crinkles in my face!!!!

Chat after church. Have a lovely morning in the sunshine :-)

Buzy

Yeah I suppose we've all been making the most of this unexpected sunshine - still, its quiet even for us! lolol

hope you have a nice time at church buzy and yes, of course sharon, my thoughts too are with you for today xxxxx

bit chilly today i think

off to my nans today hopefully finalising the hall for the lets knit lcoal :-) so then can get things up on here etc ia m really excited about it as i dint really know any knitters in the area.

anyhu my partner finished the cat looks awesome. it was done on an old singer machine which was converted to electric :bug:

(pic below)

he is now mankin me a sleepy hat with a huge pompom

i plan on startin a monster for my partners sis for her xmas gift and felting it. not tried feltin yet so should be fun will keep u posted on whats happening

hope we are well

post-58671-13668146728696_thumb.jpg

Love the cat Jenny, well done Jenny's OH

My sympathies are with you Sharon

Well tidying up for me today, then mum and dad are coming for dinner and we've got a fire drill at theatre tonight. Hopefully get some knitting and Wii-Fitting in sometime aswell (Bought my Wii and Wii Fit on wednesday and loving it so far)

Hope you're ok today Suzie x