The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  

A question from me! I asked on here a while ago about what beading elastic to use and someone e-mailed me and asked if they could use it in the beading SOS section, Dorothy Wood is going to do an answer! Hope it arrives soon! Although I'll have to buy issue 6 - my sub doesn't start till issue 7!

xx

Hello ladies,

Issue 6 arrived in the office yesterday afternoon so they should be winging their way to you as we speak!

This issue is packed! Including a focus on retro styling plus a good few projects on bead weaving and stitching, as well as a bead loom masterclass! We've also put jewellery tools to the test and Lorraine has been to a gold party to trade in her old jewellery! Plus, due to popular demand, this issue includes a bead Guide from the experts at Creative Beadcraft. Also, make sure you turn to the workshop pull-out section to find out about classes around the UK.

All this with the usual variations of projects, regular product pages, giveaways and news, we thing you'll enjoy what issue 6 has to offer!

Let us know what you think!

Emily :)

Personally I hope MJ doesn't start to feature beadweaving too heavily, as there are many other magazines out there that do that. I like the fact that it has been predominantly stringing/wirework based up to now. Otherwise, it all sounds good. Look forward to receiving my copy.

Personally I hope MJ doesn't start to feature beadweaving too heavily, as there are many other magazines out there that do that. I like the fact that it has been predominantly stringing/wirework based up to now. Otherwise, it all sounds good. Look forward to receiving my copy.

I'm with you on this one! x

Me too! plus beadweaving it takes a while to make and mine will come undone as i do a lot of cycling and rummaging frantically through messy handbags!

Interested in the new retro theme though!

Sounds like a fun future MJ6 challenge!