The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
metaltedgrrl

Grrr!

Scottish Lassie.

That is terrible about craft magazines not being stocked i shops in your area.

However i used to be in-charge of magazines for a few of those shops you mentioned (ordering etc...) So im pretty sure that if you ask them you wish to order a certain title then they can phone the magazine distribution service they use (up here in Aberdeen we use Menzies Distributor) and they will order it for you. Its simple so they should be able to do it for you.

Hi Everyone,

The promotions you see in specific supermarkets/newsagents now and then are agreed one-off promotions exclusive to the retailer in question. These special promotions are investments made by the retailer to provide extra gifts exclusively to their customers for that particular limited period of time. Unfortunately because it is paid for by the retailer we are unable to provide them for our subscribers - as much as we'd like to!

Hopefully we can keep bringing you some great jewellery-related offers, freebies and competitions in our ever-expanding Subs Club to make it up to you. (Don't miss the jewellery giveaway on there right now). We'll be putting some new offers on in the next few weeks, so keep checking!

Sorry again for the disappointment,

Regards,

Danno

hi guys

You are blessed you have Tesco, Asda, etc, etc

hope all magazines talked in this forum will be available

in swedish outlet. I want to subscribe ALL Mags but its

expensive us , non UK subscribers.

There was a bit of a discussion about this with regard to Crafts Beautiful as well recently. I think it's mainly Tesco that seem to do the best add-ons for their customers.

Though have recently been wondering if it's best not to pay by direct debit as you don't get the renewal of subscription offers. The current MJ quarterly DD is cheaper than my current one! Not a lot but every little helps lol.