The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Emily Davies

Issue 5: Polymer Clay Masterclass Correction

Hi everyone,

Subscribers should be receiving their copies of issue 5 as we speak and we do hope you love it as much as we do!

We received our copies yesterday and it has come to our attention that there is quite an important typing error on page 22 - in the Polymer Clay Masterclass.

We have featured a kit - everything you need to get started with polymer clay - and in the credit it references www.egrbeads.co.uk as the stockist. THIS IS INCORRECT! It is actually www.EJRBEADS.co.uk.

We do apologise, these things do occasionally get missed but obviously when it's a web address it's quite important we bring your attention to it.

Don't forget to turn to page 67 where you can enter the giveaway to win the polymer clay kit, worth £45! Available from www.ejrbeads.co.uk. Click here for more information.

If anyone has any questions or problems, pelase don't hesitate to PM me. :)

Thanks,

Emily :)

Hi all!

It's Emma here from EJR Beads!

Just to say thanks for posting about the printing error.

Yes folks, it is EJR Beads you want, not EGR! But don't worry, both names should take you to where you need to be!

I am really excited to be giving away a full Polymer Clay starter kit. The kit has everything you need to start using Fimo clay - well, everything apart from your hands and a kitchen oven of course, but hopefully you have all those at your disposal.

Emma

ejrbeads do the most utterly scrumptious lampwork too, it's an amazing website to have a looksee at!

Dee

x

Oh thank you for your kind comments about my beads Dee

You have made my day!

Emma