The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Buzyknitting

Tenterhook Tuesday!!

Morning everyone!! Well I reckon we'll all be on tenterhooks till we see whose been the lucky winner of all that stash :-) I'm hoping to get to the new wool shop today & will be looking for wool for poem letter especially. I did sleep for 5hrs without waking last night which is better but when I wake up I can't doze off again :-S Mind you that's a bit of an improvement :-) I got up & have now finished the back & sleeves of my cardi/coat. Just the sleeves (3/4 length) & the big collar to do now. Might look for some buttons too while I'm out.

Well off for my brekkie cos my tummy's rumbly.

Good luck everyone. May the best knitty thing win!!

Buzy

Morning morning

Last day of term here and dd1s pushing it to the last as normal >:( Im really looking forward to NOT having to yell at her every morning to get a move on). Her friends have all given up calling for her in the morning 'cos shes always making them late for registration.

Good to hear you slept better last night Buzy, lets hope its the start of an improvement/ easier time for you with your fibro. I know what you mean about not being able to nod off again, Im the same (unless Im poorly), no matter how little sleep Ive had, once those eyes are open thats it!.

weathers pants and I really dont fancy the food shop, but its got to be done. Ho-hum. Last chance to do it 'childless' for a bit.

Hop the day improves for everyone and good luck to all that entered the competition.

Morning all! Been away from the PC for a little bit, been feeling under the weather and really really just want to be curled up in my bed. Ive got a baby cardi I need to get finished ready for tomorrow but I dont think Im going to be able to do it, I just feel so run down. But anyway enough of me whining!! LOL, only one more day til school breaks up! Yipee!! have a good day everyone!! xxx

Coo part of that sounded like you were talking about me when I was younger! Dawdling, taking my time, getting moaned at by my mother to get a move on, my friends calling for me and I'm still not ready, then they'd leave cos they'd be late, after awhile they stopped calling for me cos I made them late all the time. Eventually even my mother stopped moaning at me to get going! But then, I was being bullied at school, so I hated going and would try anything to avoid it.

My daughter doesn't break off until 2pm on Thursday, then she can finally get the lie in she's been moaning about (at 8!).

Sprinkling with rain here, I love it! I love the rain, but I'm gonna be stuck in the kitchen most of the morning and I won't open my kitchen window to listen to the rain cos there's a really ugly looking spider sat on the outside *shudder*

Anyhoo, best get on and make sire lil one is ready to go, so we don't miss the rain :lol:

Morning all,

Not sprinkling here I'm afraid, pouring down, and the forecast is for more of the same for the rest of the week :down:

Good news!!! Finished Cerulean (at last) last night, will post pics later on, have to go to town this morn.

Good luck in the competition everyone, I'm looking forward to the next one already!!

Have a nice day :)

Angel - so sorry you're under the weather. Just one more day then you'll be able to rest up. Are you going on hols too? Sounds like you need one.

Dreamy - Looking forward to your Cerulean piccies :-)

Dee - enjoy the food shop - I know how you feel :-S I then have to go & do it the next week!!!!

Drizzly here too & supposed to be worse as the week goes on :-S Will need my brolly later I feel.

Bye for now.

Buzy