The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
sharon_dcfc

Frantic Friday ...

Morning all, just a quick post from me this morning. Got to take son to hospital again to see doctor and then get his temporary cast taken off and proper one put one. Then off to work. After work must do big shop as our cupboards are bare and for some reason no one fancied "nothing" for tea. It's absolutely pouring it down here again and I really need to get some washing done and dry.

Hope everyone has a good day whatever you're doing.

Morning all!

Sharon its strange but our cupboards can be full and we still have "nothing" to eat. How strange is that??? Well done on finishing your Tansy :-)

Well nearly got the OH to book our ferries last night and then he said oh I'll do it tomorrow. We're supposed to be going on Monday!!!!

One of those strange sunshine and shower mornings again so I hope it doesn't turn into continual rain as it did yesterday as I've got loads to wash and try too ready for our hols on Monday and there's not much space on the balcony either :-S Guess I won't be getting much knitting done today!

Have a good day everyone :cheese:

Morning all!

Hope it all goes smoothly with your son at the hospital Sharon. Finished Hawaii last night, I'll try to get a photo of it when I can get the garter stitch to lay flat :lol: Hopefully my wool for Tansy will turn up today so I can get cracking on that, if not its back to a crocheted cardi for the day, going to look lovely but it needs attention so I can only do it when the kids are at school

Last day of term today for the kids, heaven help us for the next 7 weeks :wow:

Morning Sharon - busy day ahead for you then. Hows your son getting on with his 'enrichment' week at school? or has he been off with his wrist?

Dd1 is in a dont want to go mood this morning as she has her last day of 'enrichment' and (cos she wouldn't pick anything) they've stuck her in Gospel Singing for the last day :cheese: I would love that - Im always bopping around singing at the top of my voice, the neighbours are used to it now - but shes at the 'OMG Mum do you have to be so embarrassing?' stage of teenage girlhood and thinks it'll be all hallelujah and tambourines! If I can get her out of the house it will be a miricle and I can do a bit of hallelujahing myself :lol:

Dd2 has her swiming gala this morning - in an open air pool and its blowing a force 9 gale out there. Im not sure who will be the wetter the swimmers or the spectators! I have made her some ginger bread smiley faces for the refreshment stall and was informed last night (by her and her friend) that they were 'well good!' :-)

Other than the washing up Im all sorted housewise so justthe lovely Drayson to wait for when he brings my next batch of work at about lunchtime so its back to bed (once the girls have gone) or slob around in my nightie til mid morning - maybe Il watch some daytime tv - not something I usually do and knit (of course)...mmm ;-)

hope everyones day is filled with what they want it to be and a big <> to Darkangel who was feeling bit down last night.

Morning all, Well to be honest I don't know where to start, but here goes!!!

Painted hall last night and will do second coat tomorrow as in the mean time I'm swapping the boys rooms over so have to hoover, dust, move furniture you name it!

Then I have 4 Baskets of clothes to put away then..... Clean bathroom, bath boys after lunch (as going out for mates birthday later and won't have time). Then start downstairs which is even worse!!!!!

I'm truly overwhelmed and not looking forward to getting stuck in, in literally 5mins!!!!! :down:

Well I doubt have any time for knitting at all today :down:

Just one of those days!!! Hey anyone want to look after two kids while I get all this done instruction manual included!!! :cheese:

Well hope everyone has a good day and will try catch up at lunch as I think I can give myself lunch!!